A fantastic opportunity to get on-board with our Northwest Motorcycles Dealership based in Wigan who are part of the Cox Motor Group.
We are looking for a experienced Service Advisor with the drive and enthusiasm to push the business forward.
Working in the small but friendly and passionate team, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and learn more about the Group.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maximise Service Department profitability through the use of professional sales techniques, maximising customer awareness of all available workshop services.
- To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
Service Advisor Job Role
- You will be the first contact for the customer as they enter the dealership.
- Explain the repair process and then book the customer's vehicle in.
- You must be able effectively sell products and services as well as making customer bookings.
- Communicating with the workshop technicians and customers to ascertain the level of work required and gain authorisation.
- To make the customer's experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service.
- Raise job cards and provide customer estimates, according to company policy on schedules and pricing.
- Calculate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs, ensuring the accuracy of the charging structure.
- Be able to meet all deadlines, as set by the Line Manager and company procedures.
- Adhere to all health & safety, environmental and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate documentation for warranty work in line with requirements and dealership policy.
- Ensure jobs in progress are monitored, and report problems to Line Manager.
What You Get in Return
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Work place pension after 3 months
- Friendly atmosphere
- Uniform provided
- Car Benefit Scheme available after 12 months